Everyday staples to mix and match with layering pieces for endless possibilities.
Here’s our guide to choosing your basics… each piece with its purpose in a considered, modern wardrobe.
- Inks and blacks for a sophisticated, luxurious mood
- Oyster, vanilla and white for lighter, softer looks
- Ink and white denim for casual, relaxed styling
- Long singlets and double layered tanks for elongating
Morgan Singlet – Singlet – Slip Top – Nina Tank – Travel Tank
- Reversible singlets and slip dresses for versatility
Reversible Singlet – Reversible Slip Dress – Eve Slip Dress – Summer Slip Dress
- Shorter singlet to suit cropped tops and jackets
- A casual tee for everything in between
- Fitted, full length pants for longer shirts and knits
Jodie Pant – Long Capri Pant – Zip Tight Pant
- Cropped pants for those who need or love them
Jodie Capri Pant – Capri Pant – Cigarello Pant
- Wide leg, slim leg and straight leg jeans
Poppy Jean – Twiggy Jean – Rose Jean
- Wide leg pants to balance shorter tops and jackets
Travel Pant – Transit Pant
New to basics?
Start with a top and pant in a light or dark palette…and build from there.